Saturday, April 14, 2012

Issue 2: Issue 666 1/2 - Fall


Moving on to Issue two: I know I have not gotten around to the issue 1 reviews yet, but I'm impatient and want to move on. If memory serves, this one came out the same year as issue one (I really have to get my dates straightened out). This is a good one though. Some really great interviews, more Poetry by Uncle Kenny and the re-emergence of Jack Schitt.



This issue includes:
Interviews with the likes of Rancid, Avail, Zeke, Marky Ramone and the Intruders, St. James Infirmary, Zeke and of course, Sam the Butcher.

Music Reviews including Agnostic Front, At The Drive In, Beastie Boys, Death Takes A Holiday, Dillinger Four, 88 Fingers Louie, Guttermouth, John Cougar Concentration Camp, Mad Caddies, No Use For A Name, The Queers, Rancid  Screeching Weasel and much much more.

Poetry By Uncle Kenny

Original Fiction By Jack Schitt

No comments:

Post a Comment